A Deposition Services is an essential component of the discovery procedure.
What is Deposition
A Deposition Services is an integral part of the discovery process.
Why Choose Us
Our interpreters work online or in-person. You must schedule an in-person interpreter appointment with us for most depositions. We’re confident we can find a qualified interpreter for your date.
Deposition VS Standard Interpreter
- A deposition interpreter is trained in legal terminology in each language.
- Witnesses must comprehend the attorneys' deposition tactics.
- This interpreter must translate the terminology so witnesses can understand it.
- If witnesses don't understand the attorneys' questions, they won't give clear and accurate testimony.
- Legal terminology may be unfamiliar to standard interpreters.
- These translators can only translate basic conversational language, not legal or court language.
- Attorneys on both sides will use advanced legal terminology in depositions.
- A standard interpreter would not work here.
To speak with a representative and learn more about how we can assist you, please call (626) 521 -5828 to learn more.
(Calling from outside the US? Add 001 before dialing our US area code.)
Latest Blog Posts on Deposition Services
When it comes to international service of process, family law cases raise unique issues. In the case of Marriage of Sandoval and Sandoval, published October 15, 2019,